Specialist manufacturers in creating one-of-a-kind, high-quality hardware for the discerning customer. Our products range from traditional door knobs to unique ornamental hardware in a variety of finishes, which is what distinguishes ‘SPIRA BRASS’.
Spira Brass was established with the principal objective of supplying unique, quality hardware for the discerning customer. The products they offer are sourced worldwide enabling them to offer an immense range, from classic door knobs through to bespoke decorative hardware in a wide variety of finishes.
At Spira Brass they are committed to supplying some of the best quality Door Hardware and Ironmongery to customers all over the UK. They try to supply ironmongery for all tastes, from traditional to contemporary with as wide a range of finishes as possible.
Spira Brass also specialise in custom hardware and by working closely with Interior Designers and Architects we can develop designs into real pieces.
Their extensive knowledge of both traditional and contemporary products for the UK, European and American Markets, allows them to provide an individual, holistic service to all their clients.
Specified by discerning clients the world over, Spira Brass products may be found in various heritage renovations as well as prestigious new establishments. Their commitment to manufacturing and supplying only the best continues with our collections of hand-finished door knobs and quality British-made inserts. All Spira Brass range is designed to meet current standards and is subject to detailed inspection throughout production.
They are also committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. The key points to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet, and the sources of its power requirement
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation that relates to the Company