For cupboards and safe rooms. The door is slam locked shut.
The bowling ball turn will operate the latch from the inside, and key entry only from the outside.
The key will override the latch if the turn is held.
The addition of a pinch grip pull allow the door to be pull closed . A further pinch grip can be added inside the room if required
What’s in the box
- 38914R-80 Euro Auto Lock EN12209, EN179,CE,UKCA, Certifre 80mm Backset Case
- INT80 DIN Lock Intumescent Kit of 80mm Case
- 34814 Pinch Grip Pull Handle
- 34811 Anti-ligature face fix escutcheon
- 34810 Cylinder Turn Kit
- Euro Cylinder - to differ or Under Master key.
- Ask to include Anti-Barricade cylinders
- Additional Internal Pinch Grip Handle 34814
Orders under €150 - €11.25 incl vat
Orders over €150 - Free Delivery
Our stock is primarily shipped by Fastway, DPD or DHL depending on location. If your order contains a mix of products they will be dispatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time.
We keep a large collection of Door & Window hardware in stock.*
Deliveries within Ireland take between 2-5 working days after an order has been placed.
Subject to stock availability.
Please contact us for delivery options outside of Ireland.
*Please enquire on product availability to ensure no delays. Typical lead time for products is 4- 6 working days