The Eclipse Ultra Second Entry Door Set AX10 allow staff a second option to override the deadbolt, should the first entry be compromised. The Second Entry uses a staff key to independently withdraw the deadbolt, without having to overpower or cause stress to the occupant. Suitable for use on 44mm or up to 60mm thick doors.
- Anti-Ligature door hardware set typically used for rooms where an emergency auxiliary entrance is required.
- The roller bolt latch allows the doors to be pushed or pulled open when unlocked. Internally, the door can be locked for privacy with the bowling ball turn.
- Key entry from the outside if the door is locked using a panic cylinder which will override the privacy turn on the inside.
- If the first method of entry cannot be accessed for any reason, the second release will independently withdraw the deadbolt. The second release is accessed using a security key from the outside, concealed behind a slide cover.
What's in the box?
- 38919R-80 Rollerbolt Din Standard Euro Profile Deadlock 80mm backset; EN12209, CE, UKCA, Certifre
- INT80 Din Lock Intumescent kit for 80mm backset Din Locks
- 34810 Eclipse Anti-Ligature Cylinder Turn Kit
- BB Fixed Dead Bowling Ball Door Pull
- Slide Cover for emergency key operation
- Emergency release key
Orders under €150 - €11.25 incl vat
Orders over €150 - Free Delivery
Our stock is primarily shipped by Fastway, DPD or DHL depending on location. If your order contains a mix of products they will be dispatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time.
We keep a large collection of Door & Window hardware in stock.*
Deliveries within Ireland take between 2-5 working days after an order has been placed.
Subject to stock availability.
Please contact us for delivery options outside of Ireland.
*Please enquire on product availability to ensure no delays. Typical lead time for products is 4- 6 working days