Decades of experience have gone into the development of the TS 83 door closer. It can be adjusted to suit almost all types of door. The DORMA TS 83 can even be supplied with additional anti-corrosion protection for exposed applications or aggressive conditions.
Successfully third party tested to BS EN1154
CERTIFIRE Approved CF 118
- Perfect solution for almost any application
- Adjustable power to suit door widths up to 1400mm
- With "thinking" backcheck
- Easy installation
- Anti-corrosion protection
- For single- and double-leaf doors
Benefits for the trade
- Low inventory costs and reduced stocking requirement thanks to streamlined product range
- Practical and effective solutions to meet special applications thanks to comprehensive choice of accessories
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Easy to fix
- Can be tailored to the requirements of the door by simple adjustment
- Just one model for left and right hand doors, and for door and frame / lintel fixing
- Spring strength range EN 3-6
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Compact closer design and sturdy arm assembly
- Wide range of standard functions supplemented by optional extras
Benefits for the user
- Optimum wall and door protection thanks to "thinking" backcheck
- Closing speed virtually unaffected by temperature fluctuations
- Relatively low opening resistance thanks to high mechanical efficiency
Orders under €150 - €11.25 incl vat
Orders over €150 - Free Delivery
Our stock is primarily shipped by Fastway, DPD or DHL depending on location. If your order contains a mix of products they will be dispatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time.
We keep a large collection of Door & Window hardware in stock.*
Deliveries within Ireland take between 2-5 working days after an order has been placed.
Subject to stock availability.
Please contact us for delivery options outside of Ireland.
*Please enquire on product availability to ensure no delays. Typical lead time for products is 4- 6 working days