The shropshire fastener is heated in fire then hammered on an anvil into a leaf like shape. The mild steel is then finished in our popular pewter patina finish.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the shropshire stays in the range.
- Reversible design and includes a mortice plate to fit on left and right handed windows.
- For windows with a central mullion the hook plate must be ordered separately.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Our pewter patina finish is forged from a durable base of steel and is a fine example of how our unique manufacturing techniques add further detail to the natural charm of metals. The process by which the contrasting textures of this finish are created results in a rich appearance that sits well in characterful, rustic homes but also offers a contemporary alterative in more modern settings.
Orders under €150 - €11.25 incl vat
Orders over €150 - Free Delivery
Collection - Free
Customers are free to collect from The Forge, T12 W72X. If you choose to collect your order, we will notify you when goods are ready for collection.
Our stock is primarily shipped by Fastway, DPD or DHL depending on location. If your order contains a mix of products they will be dispatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time.
We keep a large collection of Door & Window hardware in stock.*
Deliveries within Ireland take between 4-6 working days after an order has been placed.*
Subject to stock availability. Please enquire on product availability to ensure no delays.
Please contact us for delivery options outside of Ireland.