Influenced by the Tudor period, this handle is well suited to historic properties and a variety of other settings.
- Our Tudor handles are individually handforged from mild steel by our expert blacksmiths making every product unique.
- This handle has a strong spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for internal doors where privacy is required.
- Set includes 2 lever bathroom handles and coin and release thumbturn.
- Can be used with a bathroom mortice lock.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings.
Our pewter patina finish is forged from a durable base of steel and is a fine example of how our unique manufacturing techniques add further detail to the natural charm of metals. The process by which the contrasting textures of this finish are created results in a rich appearance that sits well in characterful, rustic homes but also offers a contemporary alterative in more modern settings.
Orders under €150 - €11.25 incl vat
Orders over €150 - Free Delivery
Collection - Free
Customers are free to collect from The Forge, T12 W72X. If you choose to collect your order, we will notify you when goods are ready for collection.
Our stock is primarily shipped by Fastway, DPD or DHL depending on location. If your order contains a mix of products they will be dispatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time.
We keep a large collection of Door & Window hardware in stock.*
Deliveries within Ireland take between 1-2 working days after an order has been placed.*
Subject to stock availability. Please enquire on product availability to ensure no delays.
Please contact us for delivery options outside of Ireland.