The reeded set is part of the period range of sprung lever handles. A classic regency lever with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Our weighty reeded lever handle range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This handle has a strong spring incorporated into the stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is required.
- Set includes 2 lever euro handles.
- Can be used with an euro sash lock in conjunction with a euro cylinder.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Our polished chrome products are made from a base metal of solid brass with a high quality chrome plating applied to the surface. A high sheen finish that is most commonly used in contemporary settings. This finish offers bright, bold and reflective qualities which work best if a clean, cool look is desired.
Orders under €150 - €11.25 incl vat
Orders over €150 - Free Delivery
Collection - Free
Customers are free to collect from The Forge, T12 W72X. If you choose to collect your order, we will notify you when goods are ready for collection.
Our stock is primarily shipped by Fastway, DPD or DHL depending on location. If your order contains a mix of products they will be dispatched altogether. The delivery will be determined by the product with the longest delivery time.
We keep a large collection of Door & Window hardware in stock.*
Deliveries within Ireland take between 4-6 working days after an order has been placed.*
Subject to stock availability. Please enquire on product availability to ensure no delays.
Please contact us for delivery options outside of Ireland.